Auth0 joins forces with Women Who Code to create a more inclusive and diverse tech industry. To celebrate the partnership, we are giving away tickets for WWCode Connect 2018
1. The promoter is Auth0 whose registered office is at 10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 700, Bellevue, WA 98004.
2. The competition is open to anyone except employees of Auth0, their close relatives and government officials, including: employees of national, state, and local governments, regardless of rank or title; employees of government-owned or -controlled businesses or institutions (e.g., public universities, national telecom companies, etc.); employees of public international organizations, like the United Nations or World Bank; political parties and political party officials; candidates for public office; and members of royal families.
3. The competition is open until 11 AM PST, 04-25-2018. Anyone who participates after this date will be ineligible. Auth0 will announce the winner 04-25-2018.
4. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Retweet the original tweet.
Reply the tweet with your preferred indentation style: tabs or spaces
Like and Share the post.
Comment the post with your preferred indentation style: tabs or spaces.
Like and Share the post.
5. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
6. Each winner will be notified by the appropriate Social Network. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The prizes are as follows:
Twitter: 3 (three) tickets for Women Who Code Connect (three different winners will be selected)
Facebook: 1 (one) ticket for Women Who Code Connect.
LinkedIn: 2 (two) ticket for Women Who code Connect.
The prices are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prices are not transferable. The prices are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. No person can win more than 1 ticket across all social networks.
8. Each winner is responsible for paying any costs necessary to attend the conference including but not limited to airfare, hotel, and personal taxes (if applicable).
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Auth0 shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. Auth0 also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.