Maximize user experience and security with frictionless authentication
More access points = more opportunities for bad actors.
Tackling this issue in today’s technological landscape requires authentication that works for everyone. The issue with using passwords for this is three-fold: security, user experience, and costs.
Watch now to learn how you can build and provide a frictionless and secure WebAuthn based authentication experience, supporting conversion and retention, and enabling users to easily authenticate with their preferred authentication method.
This demo will focus on the key benefits of Passwordless in action, including how:
- WebAuthn-based passwordless authentication is unphishable, leaving you and your users more protected
- Users can authenticate with WebAuthn biometrics and no further MFA step is needed.
- Progressive enrollment presents users the option to enroll whenever they login with a biometric-capable device, easing the transition to passwordless.
- Eliminating the overhead of password infrastructure and management costs can free up not only money, but IT resources as well.
- Lock Passwordless is an embeddable widget that encapsulates the best practices for authentication with SMS and Email for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Devices