You Must Meet All 3 Criteria to be Eligibile
Organizations must be either a nonprofit or non-governmental organization with recognized legal status in their respective country (equal to 501(c)(3) status under the United States Internal Revenue Code) or a Social Enterprise or Social Impact organization.
If you are a Social enterprises and other social impact organizations you must provide the following information as part of the application process: Populations or customers you serve, social impact metrics you track and how to measure them, your organization's website.
Your organization must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to: providing relief to the poor, advancing education, improving social welfare, preserving culture, preserving or restoring the environment, promoting human rights, establishment of civil society.
Any organization that does not meet the criteria outlined above is ineligible for Auth0 nonprofit programs. Examples of ineligible organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Governmental organizations or agencies, including governmental museums, international governmental organizations, and United Nations Entities
- Healthcare organizations including, but not limited to, hospitals, healthcare networks, health plans, ambulatory/outpatient healthcare organizations, nursing homes, retirement centers, assisted living, and home healthcare
- Professional, commerce and trade associations.
- Professional and semi-professional sports organizations.
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations.
Organizations are not eligible to participate in the Auth0 for Nonprofits program if they have a policy or mission of discrimination in hiring, compensation, promotion, termination, retirement, training, programs, and/or services based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status. The only exception to this policy is for religious organizations that are exempt from laws that prohibit such discrimination.
Final approval for an organization to participate in the Auth0 for Nonprofits program will be made at Auth0’s sole discretion. Auth0 may update these Eligibility Guidelines at any time and for any reason.