Setup your application's code
If you are using Visual Studio 2017, simply open the Package Manager Console (View -> Other Windows -> Package Manager Console), and install the package:
Alternatively, if you are using Visual Studio for Mac, please perform the following steps:
- With the project loaded in Visual Studio for Mac, Ctrl+click (or right click) on the Packages folder of the project in the Solution Pad, and select Add Packages...
- The Add Packages dialog will appear. Search and locate the package called
Auth0.OidcClient.iOSdepending on your platform.
- Tick the checkbox next to the package to select it, and click the Add Package button
Create an Application in Auth0 dashboard
Create a Social Facebook Connection under Connections / Social section
Authentication Built for Security & High Availability
Auth0 is the easiest way for developers to integrate enterprise-grade authentication and identity management to any app.
Industry Standard Compliance
SOC 2, HIPAA/BAA, EU/US Privacy Shield Framework, Open ID Certified.Learn More
Built by Security Experts
Continuously reviewed and tested by external security experts. Strong password encryption and hashing algorithms, at rest and in transit.Learn More
What Our Customers Say
Get Auth0 free for 7,000 active users per month with unlimited logins
- Single Sign On
- Passwordless Login
- Up to 2 Social Identity Providers
- Multifactor Authentication
- User Management
- Extensibility (Run custom code on Auth)