Add Sign in with Apple to Your AppBeta
This guide will show you how to add functionality to your web app that allows your users to use Apple's "Sign in with Apple" functionality. Using the Apple connection will require the following:
- An Apple Developer account, which is a paid account with Apple.
- A Custom Domain set up on your Auth0 tenant (this is required because you must be able to do domain verification with Apple).
1. Set up your app in your Apple Developer Account
Once your Developer Account is set up, you can follow the instructions in the Apple Setup Guide to get your app set up.
While setting up your app, make sure you save the following items for later:
- The Client ID (the Service ID)
- The Client Secret Signing Key
- The Apple Team ID
- The Client Signing Key ID (optional)
When setting up the app, your Return URL should be in the following format:
https://<YOUR CUSTOM DOMAIN>/login/callback. If you have any issues, refer to the Apple Documentation.
2. Create and enable a connection in Auth0
Once you have the credentials you need from your Apple developer account, go to Connections > Social in the Dashboard, and click on the Apple connection.
Fill in the Client ID (Services ID), Client Secret Signing Key, the Team ID, and the Client Signing Key ID (if you have it) here. You can also fill in the Key ID, but this is optional, as Apple will accept the key without the ID.
3. Test the connection
You're ready to test your connection.