What's New in Deploy CLI Tool v2
auth0-deploy-cli tool was updated to include the following changes.
- Added YAML support
- Added support for export (deprecation of separate auth0 dump tool)
- Delete support - The tool will, if configured via
AUTH0_ALLOW_DELETE, delete objects if does not exist within the deploy configuration.
- Support for additional Auth0 objects
- Connections including Social, Enterprise and Passwordless configurations.
- Improved support for database connections and associated configuration.
- Email Templates
- Email Provider
- Client Grants
- Rule Configs (Import Only)
- Guardian config
- Better support for pages
- Tenant level settings
- Added support to be called programmatically
- Improved logging
- To simplify the tool the slack hook was removed. You can invoke the tool programmatically to support calling your own hooks
- Support referencing clients by their name vs client_id (automatic mapping during export/import)
- Simplified to support future Auth0 object types