AWS re:Invent, the Amazon Web Services event of the year, took place online from November 30 to December 18, 2020. Given these unprecedented times, it’s no surprise that reinvention was a central theme of re:Invent 2020. The big question is: How can enterprises reinvent themselves to stay competitive in a constantly changing digital world?
Auth0 was proud to be a Bronze sponsor of re:Invent 2020, and we were excited to see everyone online. Hundreds of people stopped by our virtual booth to learn how Auth0 works with AWS and how we solve complex identity and access management (IAM) use cases.
We did our best to bring some Las Vegas flair to our online events: Auth0 hosted three Zoom sessions with magician John George, who wowed audiences and helped them engage their minds in a different way after a long day of conference sessions. We also held a “Whiskey and Wine” event, which offered attendees the chance to sample a few libations (delivered to their doors ahead of time) during virtual tastings led by wine or whiskey experts.
Who We Are
If you didn’t have a chance to visit our virtual booth, here’s a quick recap of who Auth0 is and what we do. You can also watch this video for a walkthrough of the Auth0 platform and the problems it solves.
Auth0 is an identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) company solving the most complex, large-scale identity use cases that global enterprises encounter. Our extensible, easy-to-integrate platform secures billions of logins every year.
Key Auth0 features include:
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Universal Login
- User management
- Attack protection
Auth0 empowers our global customer base to build, customize, and extend new identity features on AWS whenever their business demands it. Identity management is complex and resource-intensive to build, scale, and maintain, but it’s possible to do it effectively. Auth0’s highly available IDaaS solution on AWS can help you drive more revenue, mitigate risk, and reduce time to value.
Auth0 at a Glance
Auth0’s identity platform adapts to rapidly evolving business conditions without compromising security or usability. Founded in 2013 with $332M raised, we’re one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. Auth0 processes 4B+ logins per month with <0.01% downtime.
More than 9,000 organizations worldwide trust Auth0 to manage identity. We work with companies of any size and any industry; our customers include Siemens, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Headspace, Outreach, and Mazda.
Why Customers Choose Auth0
There are plenty of identity platforms on the market, but companies keep choosing Auth0 for their IAM needs. What sets us apart? Our platform is simple to use yet customizable, so it can be tailored to your particular use case. Auth0 is scalable and secure, rooted in deep expertise. Inherent extensibility means that your identity solution will evolve with you to meet business needs yet to be anticipated.
Customers choose Auth0 for our:
- Simplicity and speed: 94% of Auth0 customers implement in less than 30 days and are able to reduce federation time by 33%.
- Extensibility: 87% of our customers extend the Auth0 platform. 50+ integration points, 40+ social identity providers, and dozens of extensibility points let you add functionality on demand.
- Scalability: We process 4B+ logins per month with extraordinary uptime of >99.99%.
- Security: We ensure world-class security through third-party penetration testing, continuous vulnerability assessments, and a bug bounty program with BugCrowd.
- Identity expertise: Auth0 is a part of an IETF working group. 600+ Professional Services engagements demonstrate our real-world expertise.
Auth0 + AWS
Auth0 and AWS have benefitted from a close partnership for several years. From the very start, Auth0’s cloud provider has been AWS, and we continue to rely on AWS as we scale our business around the world.
As an Advanced Technology Partner, Auth0 delivers prebuilt and supported integrations with AWS services such as AWS IAM, AWS Cognito, and AWS Eventbridge. We build these integrations to empower our mutual customers to accelerate development timelines and deliver more value to their customers.
Speaking of customers: In addition to being an Advanced Technology Partner, Auth0’s IDaaS platform has been available on AWS Marketplace for two years and counting. And during this year’s re:Invent, we were excited to be a launch partner for Professional Services for AWS Marketplace. We’re proud to be one of the first independent software vendors to quote and contract Professional Services on AWS Marketplace. These services will help customers implement, support, and manage their Auth0 deployments on AWS.
What could you do with AWS?
The Auth0 + AWS partnership offers real benefits for developers and teams:
- Auth0 can provide seamless authentication for your AWS-hosted app.
- Whether you’re just getting started — for example, building an app with AWS Amplify — or whether you already have an app, you can use an Auth0 quickstart as a guide.
- There are more than 65 different quickstarts you can use with Auth0, from SPA (single-page application) quickstarts using React.js to traditional web apps like Java, .NET, or PHP.
- Quickstarts are a gateway to additional Auth0 functionality such as social login, identity verification integrations, and more.
You can see a sample React.js application in action starting at 14:00 minutes in this demo video.
To learn more about what you can build with Auth0 + AWS, schedule a 30-minute demo with an Auth0 software engineer.
Auth0 is a leader in the IDaaS space, and we’re proud that companies around the world trust us to be their identity provider. To explore how Auth0 can help you meet your identity needs, schedule an IAM strategy session, or book a 30-minute demo with one of our developers.
Auth0 provides a platform to authenticate, authorize, and secure access for applications, devices, and users. Security and application teams rely on Auth0's simplicity, extensibility, and expertise to make identity work for everyone. Safeguarding billions of login transactions each month, Auth0 secures identities so innovators can innovate, and empowers global enterprises to deliver trusted, superior digital experiences to their customers around the world.