Last Update: May 31, 2018
Access to the Site
What you are allowed to do
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms, you are not allowed to:
- store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the Site;
- remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Site, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
Intellectual property rights
We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
WE MAKE OR GIVE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, INTEGRITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ORIGINALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF THE SITE AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE USING THE SITE OR RELYING ON ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
If you post or otherwise display any of your or your employer’s own content on the Site, you hereby grant Auth0 a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, paid-up, worldwide license, with right to sub-license, to copy. modify, distribute, display, perform, make, use and sell (or sub-license, as applicable) such content.
Your personal information
The Site may, from time to time, include links to external sites, which may include links to third party offers and promotions. We include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators or promoters.
DMCA Notice and Procedure
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA).
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING AUTH0 THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND DATA PROTECTION OR PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the email address below:Auth0 Copyright Agent
10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 700
Bellevue, WA, 98004
If your concern is with content you posted to any auth0.com webpage, please note that by submitting, posting, or displaying your content on our site, you grant Auth0 and its end users a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license as specified in these Terms.
If your content has not been posted to any Auth0 site previous, your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Auth0 to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- Auth0 shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Auth0 shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer ("Subscriber");
- Auth0 shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to Auth0's Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- Auth0 shall promptly provide you, the complaining party, with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Auth0 shall inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- Auth0 shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Auth0's Designated Agent has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Auth0's network or system.
Auth0 may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate an account holder or subscriber to the Site if he or she is a repeat infringer. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Auth0's DMCA agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.