Auth0 Ambassador Program
Do you want to serve the developer community, make the internet safer, and build your brand while you’re at it?APPLY TO BE AN AMBASSADOR
Here at Auth0 we love developers. Serving and giving back to their community is one of the most rewarding things we do. That’s why we're looking to expand on these outreach efforts by launching the Ambassador program!
Can I be an Ambassador?
If you feel that the criteria below sounds similar to you, then you should apply to be an Auth0 Ambassador!
- Passionate about mentoring and teaching developers
- Active participant and/or leader in a tech community
- A love of software development
- Dream job is to become a Developer Evangelist
- A demonstrated interest in at least two of the following (creating technical blog posts, public speaking, developer events, web or mobile development)
- Over the Age of 18
Is This a Paid Position?
This is not a paid position. However you get access to some great rewards and perks
for being an Auth0 Ambassador.
- Exclusive Auth0 gear that identifies you as part of the Ambassador Program
- Recognition on Auth0’s Facebook, Twitter & Blog
- Enrolled in our guest Author program
- We’ll pay for travel and lodging to any of your accepted talks that cover Auth0 or Identity / Security
- Exclusive access to new Auth0 features (more details will be given once you’re in the program)
- A stash of Auth0 swag that you can hand out at events
- Have Auth0 sponsor local developer meetups of your choice
- Other experiences such as tickets to participate in StartupBus or similar events
What Does the Ambassador Program Entail?
Our evangelism team will help you build up your brand and local developer community by:
- Helping you organize local meetups
- Building up your technical speaking & writing skills
- We will help you find and create open source projects that you can get involved in
- Give you opportunities to mentor developers at startup accelerators, hackathons & conferences
- Showcase the awesome hacks you build on top of our API’s
- Much, much more!
All of these tasks will be on a voluntary basis. This means you can do as much or as little as your schedule permits. However, the more you do, the more rewards and perks you get!
What if I Have Additional Questions?
Please email email@example.com for any additional questions. You shouldhear back from us within 48hrs.
Apply to be an Ambassador
We’ll follow up with an email that includes an assignment that will help us gauge your experiences in the developer community.