Auth0 Ambassador Program
Do you want to empower the developer community, make the internet safer, and build your brand while you’re at it?JOIN THE MISSION
Here at Auth0 we love developers. Serving and giving back to the community is one of the most rewarding things we do. We want to give back to the developer community by sharing knowledge on identity and security related topics through meetups, conferences, webinars, and other events.
Auth0 Ambassadors of the Month
We want to recognize those who give back the most, the ambassadors who went above and beyond. We thank them greatly for their many contributions this month and can’t wait to see what they do next!
March 2020 Winners
Maria Mercedes Wyss Alvarez
Is CTO at Produactivity & Full Stack Developer. Has a Duke's Choice Award. Community Leader of JDuchessGT and Devs+502 (a Google Community) in Guatemala.
Philippe de Ryck
Web Security Expert
Can I be an Ambassador?
If you feel that the skills map below sounds like you, then you should apply to be an Auth0 Ambassador!
- Passionate about mentoring and teaching developers
- A love of software development
- Active participant and/or leader in a tech community
- A demonstrated interest in at least two of the following: Creating technical blog posts, public speaking, developer events, web or mobile development.
- Dream job is to become a Developer Evangelist
- Over the Age of 18
This is not a paid position. However you get access to some great rewards and perks for being an Auth0 Ambassador.
- Access and training with security experts on authentication, security, and identity topics
- Exclusive access to new and experimental Auth0 features
- Recognition on Auth0’s Facebook, Twitter & Blog
- Enrollment in the Auth0 Guest Author program
You won’t be alone in this mission
Our evangelism team will help you build up your brand and local developer community by:
Helping you organize local meetups
Give you opportunities to mentor hackathons & conferences
Showcase the awesome hacks you build on top of our API’s
Help you find and create open source projects that you can get involved in
Building up your technical speaking & writing skills
The more you do, the more rewards and perks you get!
Join the mission
We’ll follow up with an email that includes an assignment that will help us gauge your experiences in the developer community.