Get Access Tokens for Testing
Get Access Tokens Manually
Go to the API Explorer tab of your Auth0 Management API. A token is automatically generated and displayed there.
Click Copy Token. You can now make authorized calls to the Management API using this token.
- Set expiration time. This token has, by default, an expiration time of 24 hours (86400 seconds). After that period, the token expires and you will need to get a new one. To change the expiration time, update the Token Expiration (Seconds) field and click Update & Regenerate Token.
Use Access Tokens for Testing
To use the Access Token you just created for testing purposes, use the Management API v2 explorer page to manually call an endpoint with the token.
You will also need your tenant's domain (
YOUR_AUTH0_DOMAIN). You can find this on the Settings of any of your Applications.
- Go to the Management API v2 explorer page.
- Click the Set API Token button at the top left.
- Set the Domain and API Token fields, and click Set Token.
- Under the Set API Token button at the top left, some new information is now displayed: the domain and token set, and the scopes that have been granted to this application.
- Go to the endpoint you want to call, fill any parameters that might be required and click Try.