Configure an Identity Provider in Access Gateway
To integrate Auth0 with a machine-to-machine (M2M) application, you must first register your app with Auth0 using the Auth0 Dashboard.
Go to Dashboard > Applications > Applications and click Create Application.
Enter a descriptive name for your application, select Machine to Machine Applications, and click Create.
Select the Management API to authorize M2M communication, as this is how OAG interacts with Auth0.
4. Click Authorize.
5. Each M2M app that accesses an API must be granted a set of permissions (or scopes) that should be granted by the authenticated user. Select the Permissions that you want to be issued as part of your application's access token. OAG requires the following permissions for the client and users:
read:client, write:client, update:client, delete:client
read:users, write:users, update:users, deletE:users
6. Click Authorize.
7. Select the Credentials tab of your application.
8. Click the Client ID and copy it into a text editor app.
9. Click the Client Secret and copy it into a text editor app.
10. Continue with the Use Customer Identity Cloud as the IdP for Access Gateway procedure.