Get Access Tokens
Access Tokens are issued through Auth0's OAuth 2.0 endpoints:
You can get Access Tokens from the following Auth0 endpoints:
- Server-side web app: See Regular Web App Login Flow
- Mobile app: See Native/Mobile Login Flow
- Client-side app: See Single-Page Login Flow
- Command line interface: See Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Flow
- Trusted application: See Resource Owner Password Grant
For a list of widgets and SDKs that can help you implement Auth0, see our Libraries.
Calls to the Lock widget will return an Access Token as shown in the Lock documentation.
If you need only a client-side library for authorization and authentication, use auth0.js.