Get Access Tokens
Access Tokens are issued through Auth0's OAuth 2.0 endpoints:
You can get Access Tokens from the following Auth0 endpoints:
- Server-side web app: See Authorization Code Flow
- Mobile app: See Authorization Code Flow with Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE)
- Client-side app: See Implicit Flow
- Command line interface: See Client Credentials Flow
- Trusted application: See Resource Owner Password Grant
For a list of widgets and SDKs that can help you implement Auth0, see our Libraries.
Calls to the Lock widget will return an Access Token as shown in the Lock documentation.
If you need only a client-side library for authorization and authentication, use auth0.js.