I know how difficult it is to start a business when the world is relatively calm, let alone the one we all find ourselves in now. Nothing is the same as it was. Between scrolling through rolling news channels and worrying about ourselves and loved ones, we are all looking for ways to help one another. For those companies trying to make progress during these times, I know how much harder it must be.
We already offer a free tier of service to thousands of customers to help them innovate, but starting today, if you are a startup battling the impact of COVID-19 and meet our program criteria  , then you are eligible to get a year of Auth0 Startup Relief for free. From Single-Sign-On (SSO) to anomaly detection, we are making it easier to manage all of your users’ identities, however, they access your applications.
The “Auth0 Startup Relief” is designed for those who are doing any one of the following:
- Fighting the virus
- Helping those who can’t work due to travel restrictions
- Enabling distance learning
- Helping small businesses who are struggling
We want the best minds thinking about how to make things better, not worrying about authentication or authorization. And we are going to continue finding ways to make our technology available to those who need it most, as well as actively engaging with anyone who wants our help and advice during these times. We also just announced free workforce authentication for businesses, through to August 31st, for up to 500 employees as well.
We at Auth0 hope this will further help these innovators fight COVID-19; we are rooting for you!
How It Works
- Fill out your information here and don’t forget to include a mention in the message field that your startup is applying to the “Auth0 Startup Relief”
- Our team will get back to you in less than 2 business days to confirm your eligibility and, assuming you meet the requirements, to help you start using Auth0 services for free for a year.
 In addition to meeting one of the Auth0 Startup Relief criteria, your company must meet these requirements as of the date of your application
- Less than $1M in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
- Less than $2M in raised funding
- Less than 2 years old
The Auth0 Identity Platform, a product unit within Okta, takes a modern approach to identity and enables organizations to provide secure access to any application, for any user. Auth0 is a highly customizable platform that is as simple as development teams want, and as flexible as they need. Safeguarding billions of login transactions each month, Auth0 delivers convenience, privacy, and security so customers can focus on innovation. For more information, visit https://auth0.com.