Add scopes/permissions to call Identity Provider's APIs
Install the Deploy CLI Tool
This article will walk you through installing Auth0's Deploy CLI tool.
1. Change Identity Provider Settings
Install the Deploy CLI tool
There are three ways to install the Deploy CLI tool:
- Using the Dashboard
- Using the command-line interface
Install the the Deploy CLI tool using the Dashboard
Go to the Extensions tab in the Dashboard.
Click CREATE EXTENSION and install the extension from the Deploy CLI Extension repository.
Click the checkmark to allow the extension access to your data.
You can now open the extension, which will show instructions on how you can use it:
Install the the Deploy CLI tool using the command-line interface
To install the the Deploy CLI tool using the command-line interface, run:
Install the the Deploy CLI tool manually
To create the client application manually:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Click CREATE APPLICATION.
- Provide a name for your application (e.g. Deploy Client).
- Select Machine-to-Machine as the application type.
- Click Create.
- Use the Select an API dropdown to choose Auth0 Management API.
- Select the scopes as defined below.
- Click Authorize.
The Deploy CLI tool must be authorized to call the Management API. You can do this by creating an application that grants access to the Management API with the following scopes: