Edit Existing Hooks Using the Dashboard BETA
You can edit the code for your existing Hook using the Webtask Editor. To open up the Webtask Editor:
- Navigate to the Hooks page of the Dashboard and find the Hook you want to edit.
- Click the Pencil and Paper icon to the right of the Hook to open the Webtask Editor.
- Edit your Hook using the Webtask Editor.
Rename Your Hook
You can rename your Hook using the Management Dashboard.
- In the Hooks page of the Dashboard, find the Hook you want to edit.
- Click the Gear icon next to your Hook.
- Click Rename. You will see a dialog pop up, asking you for the Current Name of the Hook, as well as the New Name you want to use. Click Rename when you have populated both values.