Log Streams let you export your log events to a target of your choice given URL or one of our integrations. With Log Streams you can:
- export logs to a tool or service you already use
- react to events, such as changed passwords or new registrations, with your own business logic by sending log events to custom webhooks
- send events to Amazon EventBridge or Azure Event Grid
Log Stream Health
You can troubleshoot potential issues with your stream by looking in the
- Log in to the Auth0 Dashboard.
- Navigate to Logs > Streams.
- Click on a stream.
- Select the Health tab.
Log Stream Status
|Active||Your stream is enabled with us, and we will attempt to deliver the next log events.|
|Paused||You have requested that we stop delivery attempts for the stream. You may click the
|Disabled||We have disabled your stream because of successive errors. You may click the
To help diagnose issues with your stream, you can see the last ten errors we encountered while attempting to deliver logs to your stream within the last 5 days.