When you work with Auth0, you gain a partner that is committed to your success. “The Customer Success team was always accommodating and made time for us when we had an issue,” said Cris Concepcion, former Platform Engineering Manager at O’Reilly Media. “Having Auth0 around to provide immediate answers to our questions saved our developers a great deal of time.” We are always thinking of ways we can build better partnerships with our customers. To that end, Auth0 is enhancing its support offerings. With the release of the Premier Support offering, Auth0 is now including a number of new support features, including:
Enterprise customers with a Premier Support agreement have access to 24x7 phone support with Auth0 experts. This ensures customers can quickly receive answers to their questions and problems from a team of designated support engineers.
The Premier Support package includes coverage 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. The target response times varies based on your requirements. See the table below for a description of response times:
- Severity 1: Urgent requests with a target response time of 30 minutes.
- Severity 2: Requests with a significant business impact, target response time of 1 hour.
- Severity 3: For minor feature or function issues and general questions, target response time of 8 hours.
- Severity 4: For minor problems and enhancement requests, target response time of 12 hours.
Designated Support Teams
Customers with Premier Support agreements will be assigned a designated team of support engineers. This ensures that when the customer raises a ticket or calls support, they are dealing with the same group of support engineers who are familiar with the customers deployments and past support tickets. Ultimately, this will improve the time needed to resolve a problem and reduce future challenges.
Ticket Review and Analysis
Once a month, once a quarter, or per customer request, you can review your support tickets with your Auth0 team. Not only will we help you identify trends and practices that lead to your technical queries, but we can also help you better adhere to best practices and avoid problems in the future.
The Premier Support offering also includes features common to other Auth0 support plans, such as:
- Answering questions concerning usage issues related to Auth0-Platform-specific features, options, and configurations
- Providing initial and high-level suggestions regarding the appropriate usage, features, or solution configurations for the particular type of reporting, analysis, or functionality
- Isolating, documenting, and finding alternative solutions for reported defects
- Working with Auth0 Operations, Product, Software Development, and QA staff to submit Change Requests, Enhancement Requests, and provide fixes for the Auth0 Platform as necessary
- Addressing your concerns with online or printed documentation, providing additional examples or explanation for concepts requiring clarification
- Access to online release notes for updates
- Access to Auth0’s online library of support webinars and knowledgebase
- Access to Auth0’s Customer Community forums to collaborate with fellow Auth0 customers
"When you work with Auth0, you gain a partner that is committed to your success. Learn how Premier Support can help you overcome identity challenges."
Learn more about the Auth0 Premier Support offering here or talk to a sales representative.
Auth0 by Okta takes a modern approach to customer identity and enables organizations to provide secure access to any application, for any user. Auth0 is a highly customizable platform that is as simple as development teams want, and as flexible as they need. Safeguarding billions of login transactions each month, Auth0 delivers convenience, privacy, and security so customers can focus on innovation. For more information, visit https://auth0.com.