As a developer, the prospect of building a multi-tenant SaaS application can be both exciting and intimidating. The possibilities are endless, but so are the questions about where to begin, what technologies to use, and how to ensure a smooth user experience. Okta is launching the Developer SaaS Starter Kit to kickstart this journey.
The Developer SaaS Starter Kit is an all-inclusive package designed to make the process of building a multi-tenant SaaS application an enjoyable and hassle-free experience. With this kit, developers can take their first steps with confidence.
What you get from the starter kit:
- Getting started made easy: The kit is curated to cater to developers of all levels, from beginners to seasoned experts. The Starter Kit is crafted to provide an introduction and guide you through each step effortlessly.
- Powered by Auth0 Next.js SDK and Auth0 Management API SDK: The Starter Kit is built upon the foundation of Next.js, a powerful framework for server-rendered React applications. Its simplicity makes it ideal for building high-performance web applications. Alongside Next.js, the Auth0 management API SDK streamlines the development process and provides essential tools to complete administrative tasks that can be done through the Auth0 Dashboard programmatically.
- Seamless Implementation in 15 minutes: Developers can get through the setup process in no more than 15 minutes. This allows them to focus on innovation rather than getting stuck in debugging.
Auth0 powered by Okta supports this starter kit with purpose-built features and capabilities that ensure faster time to market while balancing unique branding, security, and availability requirements. It provides:
- First-class representation of your business customers
- Supports your multi-tenant product out-of-the-box, conveniently serving from a single Customer Identity Cloud tenant
- Provides flexible and fully customizable signup and invitation flows to your business customers that mix and match your brand with theirs
- Connects with external Identity Providers using industry standards like SAML and OIDC.
By providing simplified, user-friendly, step-by-step guidance, the starter kit, alongside Auth0, paves the way for successful application development. Developing a SaaS application requires a lot of knowledge and willingness to dive deep into underlying technologies and architectures. The Starter Kit develops this curiosity and encourages developers to explore further. So go ahead, take those first confident steps with the Developer SaaS Starter Kit, and watch your journey unfold with confidence and clarity.
Stay tuned for more!