Auth0 Logs to Loggly
The Auth0 Logs to Loggly is a scheduled job that takes all of your Auth0 logs and exports them to Loggly.
Configure the Extension
At this point you should set the following configuration variables:
- Schedule: The frequency with which logs should be exported.
- Auth0_Domain: The domain of your Auth0 client. You can find this information at the Settings view of your client.
- Auth0_Global_Client_ID: The Global Client ID of your Auth0 client.
- Auth0_Global_Client_Secret: The Global Client Secret of your Auth0 client.
NOTE: You can find the Global Client ID and Global Client Secret information at the Global Client information section of your Account Advanced Settings.
- Loggly_Customer_Token: The identifying token assigned to you by Loggly at set-up.
- Loggly_Subdomain: The Loggly account name.
- Log_Level: The minimal log level of events that you would like sent to Loggly.
- Log_Types: The events for which logs should be exported.
Once you have provided this information, click the Install button to finish installing the extension.
Retrieve the required information from Loggly
Let's see how we can retrieve the Loggly_Customer_Token information.
Login to your Loggly account.
Using the menu bar at the top, navigate to Source Setup > Customer Tokens. Your Customer Token is displayed on the page. You can create a new one if you want.
- Copy this value and head back to the Auth0 dashboard. Set it at the Loggly_Customer_Token field. You 're done!
Use Your Installed Extension
To view all scheduled jobs, navigate to the Extensions page of the dashboard, click on the Installed Extensions link, and select the Auth0 Logs to Loggly line. There you can see the job you just created, modify its state by toggling the State switch, see when the next run is due and what was the result of the last execution.
You can view more details by clicking on the job you created. In this page you can view details for each execution, reschedule, access realtime logs, and more.