Troubleshooting with HAR files
Sometimes during development the authentication flow doesn't work as expected.
The fastest way to identify the underlying issue is to export a
HAR file from Google Chrome Dev Tools. An HTTP Archive (HAR) format file, is a JSON formatted log file of all web browser interactions with web servers.
Generating a HAR file:
- Close all incognito windows from Google Chrome.
- Open a new incognito tab on Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome Developers Tools on the new Incognito Window and click the Network Tab. Make sure you check the Preserve Log options to record all interactions.
- Proceed with the navigation that presents issues.
- When complete, go back to the Network tab, right click and then select Save as HAR with Content:
- Before sending the HAR file to us, make sure to obfuscate any sensitive information using a text editor (e.g. remove passwords, client_secrets, etc).
- Send the file to support by opening a support ticket