BELLEVUE, Wash. – February 7, 2018 – Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), today announced that it has joined the Google Cloud Platform Partner Program as a technology partner, giving Google Cloud customers the ability to utilize Auth0’s feature-rich platform for all their identity and access management (IAM) needs.
As a partner, Auth0 provides Google Cloud customers with the ability to secure Google Cloud endpoints and seamlessly implement secure identity management into their products and services.
“Being a Google Cloud partner gives us access to an expansive network of customers that depend on outstanding, easy-to-implement cloud solutions to build their businesses faster,” said Eric Snyder, Senior Director of Partners at Auth0. “Identity management is the cornerstone of any digital experience, and we are excited to be part of a program that recognizes its importance.”
Google Cloud Platform customers can accomplish many identity-related tasks with Auth0, such as:
- Authentication with multiple sources (Google, Facebook, etc.) or enterprise identity systems (Windows Azure AD, ADFS, or SAML)
- Support for linking different login accounts to the same user
- User migration from existing systems
- User analytics for more effective personalization
- Security features such as Multifactor Authentication, Breached Password Detection, and Anomaly Detection
For additional information, please visit auth0.com/learn/gcp.
Auth0 provides a platform to authenticate, authorize, and secure access for applications, devices, and users. Security and application teams rely on Auth0's simplicity, extensibility, and expertise to make identity work for everyone. Safeguarding billions of login transactions each month, Auth0 secures identities so innovators can innovate, and empowers global enterprises to deliver trusted, superior digital experiences to their customers around the world.
Matter for Auth0