Failures in a rule can often cause authentication issues. Perform the following checks to see if rules could be behind your issue.
- Turn rules off and see if the issue still occurs.
- Check that your rules catch all possible errors that might be returned. Uncaught errors could cause failures.
- Check that your rules are calling the
callbackfunction only once for each logical branch in your code.
console.log()statements to your rules to debug and check state. For example:
console.log(“output = “ + some_variable);.
- Click Debug Rule in the Dashboard to view the output from your
- View the output in the Real-time Webtask Logs to get more information about your rules’ execution.
See Log Events for more details on each of the log events that can help you troubleshoot issues.