Single Sign On
Auth0’s identity and management platform provides greater control, superior security, and ease of use. Your growing organization demands it. Single Sign On (SSO) whether through enterprise federation, social login, or username and password authentication, allows users to simply log in once and use all applications they have been granted access to.
Single Sign On (SSO) occurs when a user logs in to one application and is then signed in to other applications automatically, regardless of the platform, technology, or domain the user is using. The user signs in only one time hence the naming of the feature (Single Sign On).
Single Sign On (SSO) Done Right: The Auth0 Advantage
Building and maintaining an identity platform with SSO is expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to get right. In a recent survey, 94% of organizations said they were able to implement Auth0 in less than a month. With Auth0’s SSO solution you get:
- SSO via traditional username and password authentication, social networks, and enterprise federation
- Configuration of any enterprise connection, including Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, SAML, and more with just a few lines of code
- Consolidation of duplicate accounts across various providers with account linking
Ease of Use
- The freedom of writing your code once and integrate any configured connection
- Enable a universal login flow for a secure and consistent SSO login experience
- Leverage custom domains to maintain your brand presence during the login flow
- Lock, a web and mobile login widget, seamlessly integrates sign-in for an embedded authentication experience within your application
- Centralized provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts
- Role based permissions
- Through our advanced analytics, leverage actionable data for personalized targeting and user growth
- Use our powerful logs for auditing and debugging
- Standards-based protocols including OpenID Connect, OAuth 2, and LDAP
- Compliance with leading organizations including SOC2, GDPR, HIPAA, and others
- Host your application in the Auth0 cloud, in your cloud, or on-premises in your data center
Single Sign On in the Practice
Grow Your Business with
Multi Tenant Single Sign On
Enterprises need SSO for integrated applications and to support enterprise federation clients like Active Directory, LDAP, or Ping. SSO reduces the sales cycle, is a catalyst for growth, and is simply a must-have for enterprise clients.
Safari: Auth0 SSO Drives B2B ExpansionGo to Case Study
Need Single Sign On (SSO)
Delivering a best-in-class authentication experience is crucial to standing out in never ending competition for consumers. SSO can tie together multiple apps and services for a more cohesive user experience.
Giving Compass Uses Auth0 to Make Philanthropy EasierGo to Case Study
Use Single Sign On to
Better Manage Your Employees
Your employees require access to various services and third-party applications. Additional benefits like employee provisioning and deprovisioning and audit trails for compliance are made easier with Auth0.
Schneider Electric: Streamlining Identity ManagementGo to Case Study